Wednesday 18 March 2009

Moneymaker Hack (Not really a hack but, Meh!)

You may know that I have downloaded Club Penguin HQ Moneymaker v2.3.exe (CPHQ Moneymaker) and that I now want to share it with others so they can download it and make money themselves! If you would like to download it, please email me. Put as the subject, MM Download request. Put as the massage, I agree that If I download Money Maker that it is Fever Cp2's and that the owner of it is CPHQ Company. Then you can put whatever you want after that message. By the way... I will only pick the first 6 people to email me to give you the download. After you have downloaded it, I have made a video on how to use it... ENJOY!

Video:



Thank-you,

~~Fever Cp2~~

4 comments:

  1. Are there any money making cheats that you can do without a download or program?

    Oh yeah i know the one where you start a game from your igloo one so dont tell me that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there any money making hacks without a download or program?

    Please tell me as soon as you can

    email me

    at

    i.am.robot.man1.24.3.5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this moneymaker really work?

    ~sharkboy789423

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay Fever, its me, Mimo 9 9 9/Aidan,
    I'd like to say...NICE BLOG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting, please do not swear.

~~Fever Cp2~~

Go to top ↑