Thursday 7 May 2009

Arctic Antics FREE CLUB PENGUIN MEMBERSHIP...

... WHEN YOU JOIN THE ARCTIC ANTICS. To Join, Simply click here. To join, It's Free

Here is how it works...

So, you log in, then it will bring you to a page called 'My Page' (your page!). You will then need to earn points by playing games and the person at the end of the week with the most points, Gets a free Club Penugin Membership. Its Easy! All you need is a Club Penugin Account, An Email Address and , well, notheng else. So, JOIN ARCTIC ANTICS NOW!!!!!!

Ok, I know that I havn't posted in a LONG time, because I am to busy in school (grrrr).
Updates to my website:
I am now changing my blog to an Arctic Antics Cheats website AND a Club Penguin cheat website.

I would like all U penguins out there to tell people to come to Arctic Antics (because it rocks!). Just tell them to come to my website to get the link to make one.
NOW FOR THE CLUB PENGUIN STUFF:
OK, The Secret Agents are now getting paid for doing their work, and so are the tour guides. You get 250 coins for being a secret agent, and 250 coins for being a tour guide. In total, that's 500 coins.
~~Fever Cp2~~
PS. I did not have enough time to finish this post, so i'll finish it when I have time.
Lastly, The Club Penguin Medieval party is coming today.

3 comments:

  1. Well thanks but i already used those codes and umm I NEED COINS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coins on Club Penguin?!

    That's no problem! Use Moneymaker!!! :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want a member ship

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting, please do not swear.

~~Fever Cp2~~

Go to top ↑